Jubilee College of Music

Application Procedures

scores must be sent to the Admissions Office. High school transcripts should show class rank (if available), date of graduation, grade point average, and all courses taken. Transcripts from each school attended beyond high school should also be sent to Olivet University . All transcripts must be sent directly from the school attended to Olivet University . Personal copies are not official. Home school applicants are also welcome, though home school applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

Graduates from foreign high schools must provide proof of graduation. If applicants who reside in the United States but attended school in foreign countries are unable to produce the required documents, evidence may include certification from other official sources.